Monday, March 3, 2008

For the Teachers





Tomorrow is Teacher Appreciation day, and I'm fairly certain my kids' teachers both know they'll be receiving jewelry from me...so here's what they're getting!
The bracelet is for Ms. Elliott, Evan's teacher. It uses stick pearls in a fantastic array of dark oily colors with Labradorite.
The ring is for Ms. Herringer, Jenda's teacher. A Pom-Pom ring using Swarovski crystals.
I KNOW the ring is certainly what Ms. Herringer wants because she's talked to me before about buying one. The bracelet for Ms. Elliott I'm a little less sure about, but hopefully she'll like it as much as I do!

2 comments:

lyn said...

WHOO HOO!! I'd say the kids have very lucky teachers :^)

Anonymous said...

me again - my email is playing up - have a look on my blog and see if she would want it.L.x.
p.s. - you can delete this message now :^)