Friday, April 11, 2008

Cross


Iza Malczyk is a genius with wire. Fortunately for all of us, she decided to share her knowledge. Her tutorials are here, and all are superbly written with very specific photos. Nothing, IMO, is left to question. It becomes about the user, and the amount of time (and measurements specifically) they want to put into it. My problem is that I think I know it all, skim, and then assume things and ending up wasting wire AND time! This experience was no different. In several areas. Still, I LOVE IT!!! And I'm not even done with it! I want to do more of a rosary style necklace for the top part of it. However, since just this part took forever, I needed some closure, and a sense of accomplishment before I continued. Here's a close up of the center.
To be continued.........

1 comment:

lyn said...

OMG!!!! how gorgeous is this??
you have definitely done Iza's tute true justice - little miss clever clogs!!! Way to go Angie :^)