Tuesday, September 2, 2008

For Ruth

A lovely Lotus flower. I made this set for Ruth Bailey of Om Wear Jewelry (I'm having trouble finding her link at the moment). Her daughter (Erin) and I met in 1991, and she and her mother are both wonderful people. After learning that Ruth also had a passion for jewelry, we decided to do a swap, as I really adored the Lord Ganesha charm that she had designed. So I made her this set...I wanted to keep it....




She made me a "Moon over Ganesha" necklace which was DARLING!!!

However, I don't usually wear long necklaces, so on Mother's Day, I decided to make a bracelet of a few of my favorite things, including the pendant and gorgeous pearl and tag that was on the necklace. I also included SS impressions of my kids' fingerprints that were made at Borsheims last holiday season. The rest of it is a collection of many of my favorite stones.
See the post ABOVE (still trying to figure out this "system").

No comments: